Oxnard is a city located in California. Oxnard is famous for having a huge number of beaches and islands. Oxnard city also offers museums, historical districts, parks, art galleries, in addition to fabulous shopping and dining opportunities.
Places to visit
- Mandalay State Beach- Here visitors can enjoy activities like surfing and bird watching.
- Mullin Automotive Museum- It contains a collection of classic cars. This museum is a must visit place for the car lovers.
- Oxnard State Beach and Park- It provides picnic areas, grassy lawns, and paved trails.
- Carnegie Art Museum- Art lovers should visit this museum.
- Silver Strand Beach- Silver Strand Beach is the place to visit for anyone interested in activities like surfing.
- Heritage Square- It is a group of historical buildings all in the same place.
- Marine Emporium Landing
- Magnavino Wine Cellars- Magnavino Wine Cellars is famous for winning awards for their blends of wine.
- The Pirate Boat Ride- Main aim of the boat ride is to take in this beautiful city from the water.
- Channel Islands Maritime Museum- It contains a collection of maritime paintings, models of ships, and nautical memorabilia.
- The Murphy Auto Museum- It provides exhibition of classic cars, photographs and period memorabilia.
- The Collection at Riverpark- At this shopping center, a huge range of shopping options are available for the visitors.
- Blue Ocean Kayaking
- Herzog Wine Cellars- It provides a tasting room where you can try some of their delicious beverages.
- Channel Islands Whale Watching- It is the most popular place for the nature lovers.
Where to stay
- Vagabond Inn Oxnard- All 70 rooms of this hotel provide fridges, coffee makers, complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
- Hilton Garden Inn Oxnard/Camarillo- This smoke-free hotel provides a full-service spa, a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Oxnard/Camarillo- All 129 rooms of this hotel provides refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers, free Wi-Fi and free wired Internet.